What a beautiful boy! I love Galena's expression holding him. Blessings guys, we're thrilled for you!er & o
You Have a Son!!! He is gorgeous. Congrats from the Macraes. We love you all so much and can't wait to meet this little (big)guy! Lee & Elizabeth
Congrats! I haven't ever "seen" a baby as big as my little girl was (9lbs 5 oz, 21 inches long)...wow, they look big! Big and CUTE!!!
Thanks. . .Believe it or not, but his older sister was a couple days early and weighed 9'12!
What a beautiful boy! I love Galena's expression holding him. Blessings guys, we're thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteer & o
You Have a Son!!! He is gorgeous. Congrats from the Macraes. We love you all so much and can't wait to meet this little (big)guy! Lee & Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I haven't ever "seen" a baby as big as my little girl was (9lbs 5 oz, 21 inches long)...wow, they look big! Big and CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks. . .
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, but his older sister was a couple days early and weighed 9'12!